One stop source for a number of resources in Whatcom County providing tax support. Tax Hotline: Call 360-746-0100 Mon. – Fri. 8am – 4:30pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Scheduling information for volunteer tax return preparation support for eligible households making less than $66,000/year. Information about how to file your own taxes online by utilizing free tax software.
One stop source for a number of resources in Whatcom County providing tax support.
Tax Hotline Email email@example.com, or call 360-746-0100 | Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm.
File your taxes online by utilizing a free tax software program or fillable forms:
GetYourRefund – This free service partners with IRS-certified Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) sites to provide tax filing assistance to families earning less than $66,000 a year. Get started at GetYourRefund.org
IRS Free File – IRS Free File lets you prepare and file your federal income tax online for free. File at an IRS partner site with the IRS Free File Program or use Free File Fillable Forms.
- My Free Taxes – Anyone with a simple return can file their taxes for free through My Free Taxes. More complicated returns can be filed for an additional fee.
Additional Tax Supports:
- Tax Information in 20 Languages
- IRS Tax Tips
- Why Use an IRS Certified Tax Preparation Site?
- Low Income Taxpayer Clinics
- Tax Identity Theft
- Save Your Refund, Enter to Win Prizes