The Whatcom County Library Foundation creates dynamic opportunities to support libraries as the heart of a democratic community.
WHAT WE DO
The Whatcom County Library Foundation supports programs, projects, and services that meet needs and opportunities in our library system. The Foundation is committed to library services that serve the diverse population of Whatcom County residents. We augment tax-based support for our local libraries through private giving.
WHAT WE FUND
- Books for Babies: A program that promotes the importance of reading to babies, providing parents of newborns early learning resources, baby’s first book, and library resources designed for young families.
- Summer Reading Program: The best reward for reading is more reading! Young people throughout Whatcom County who achieve their self-determined reading goals are presented with a new book, of their choosing.
- Books Unbound: A program that introduces at-risk teens to the power of books and how their library can enhance their lives.
- Whatcom READS: The Whatcom County Library Foundation is a major sponsor of this countywide reading and discussion program.
- Innovation Grants: Funding pioneering opportunities to enhance library services.
- Capital Project Grants: Providing capital grants to Whatcom County libraries that assist maintain, enhance, or add to capital needs and equipment costs
HOW YOU CAN HELP
On behalf of Whatcom County Library System, the Foundation welcomes gifts from individuals, corporations, foundations, organizations, and estates.
Gifts are made to the Whatcom County Library Foundation in the form of cash, pledges, securities, bequests and other planned gifts. You can also donate online via our secure server, or print out our donation form and mail with your donation. All donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
The Whatcom County Library Foundation is a tax-exempt 501(c)3 organization, #86-1140451.
Jennifer Rick, Foundation Development Director
360-305-3628 / email@example.com
Whatcom County Library Foundation
5205 Northwest Drive
Bellingham, WA 98226
PURCHASE WCLS MERCHANDISE
Do you believe in libraries? You can now order WCLS Sasquatch merchandise, including adult and kids’ apparel as well as accessories such as face masks, totes and phone cases. Whatcom County Library Foundation receives a percentage of sales. Products are available via TeePublic, an independent online storefront. The TeePublic site shows the full list of potential products. At this time, we are offering a limited selection. If you click on an item and nothing appears, it means we have not yet added that product to the store. Pro tip: When you select a product, be sure to click the item name to see the full range of color and style options. Neither WCLS nor WCLF determine prices. Direct questions or comments about your order to the links provided in the email order confirmation from TeePublic. For questions regarding product selection, email firstname.lastname@example.org.