REQUEST AN ITEM
Looking for something that you can’t find in our catalog? You can request it using the form below! Did you know we borrow from and lend to libraries all over the world?!
We do our best to fulfill all requests, but occasionally an item is not available. If that happens, we’ll let you know right away.
HOW IT WORKS
Requests may take anywhere from two to six weeks (or longer in some cases).
You can place requests for items that will be published within the next six months. Please use Amazon.com as your source for release date information. You can also use WorldCat to verify information about the item you’re requesting.
All kinds of things!
- Books, DVDs, music CDs, and audiobooks
- Articles from magazines, journals, and newspapers
- Music scores
- Government documents
- And more!
The following items are not available to be requested:
- Computer software and videogames
- Single issues of a magazine
- VHS tapes
- Items we already own, including items with holds and reference materials
We are happy to help you with up to 20 requests per month.