Haven’t registered to vote yet?
You have until 8:00 pm on Election Day to register or change your address in person
at the Whatcom County Auditor’s Office at 311 Grand St. in Bellingham.
Drop box locations
5200 Turkington Rd.
Courthouse South Parking Lot
201 Grand Ave.
Lummi Nation Admin Building
2665 Kwina Rd.
Point Roberts Marketplace (8am-10pm)
480 Tyee Dr.
Whatcom Community College
237 W Kellogg Rd.
610 3rd St.
5044 Mt. Baker Hwy.
216 4th St.
210 36th St., Haggen Sehome Village, NE Corner of Parking Lot
WWU, on campus outside Wade King Student Recreation Center
1880 Bill McDonald Pkwy.
Birch Bay (North Whatcom Fire & Rescue)
4581 Birch Bay-Lynden Rd.
106 E Main St.
Meridian (Laurel Grange)
6172 Guide Meridian
Sudden Valley Security Turnaround, Gate One
7660 Custer School Rd.
Ferndale City Hall
2095 Main St.
Kendall (North Fork Community Library)
7506 Kendall Rd.
534 Railroad Ave.
Register to vote online:
Or you can print out a form and mail it in:
Voter Registration FAQ
What do I need in order to register online?
- Your Washington State driver’s license number, ID card number, or the last four digits of your social security number.
- If you don’t have any of the above, you can still register by mail, or in-person at the Whatcom County Auditor’s Office. Forms are available online, at all branch libraries, and at the Auditor’s Office.
Am I eligible?
- You must be:
- A citizen of the United States by birth or naturalization,
- A legal resident of the State of Washington,
- At least eighteen years old on or before Election Day.
- You may not register to vote if you are:
- Presently denied your civil rights as a result of a felony conviction, or
- Judicially declared mentally incompetent and ineligible to vote.
When can I start voting?
- You must register 30 days prior to the next election by mail in registration. After the 30 day cut-off you can still register to vote in person at the Auditor’s Office up to 15 days prior to the election.
- After registering to vote you will receive verification of registration within 30 days. If you are not notified, contact the Auditor’s Office.
What if I move after I register to vote?
- You can change your address or other information: