ConnectED is a partnership between the Whatcom County Library System and all Whatcom County school districts and Lummi Nation School. The program allows K-12 students to check out books, audiobooks and educational resources, both online and in our branches, using a student library account. From the thousands of books, graphic novels, and audiobooks in our collection students can place holds and check out up to 4 items at a time.
To use your ConnectED account you’ll need to know your login: school code + your school ID or lunch number
Here’s what you can do with your ConnectED card:
CHECK OUT EBOOKS AND EAUDIOBOOKS
CHECK OUT BOOKS, AUDIOBOOKS, & MORE
Setting up a Bibliocommons account
STREAM MUSIC, MOVIES, & TV SHOWS
USE DIGITAL CONTENT FOR REPORTS, PROJECTS, AND LEARNING LANGUAGES
- Britannica Online: an online encyclopedia with three versions for kids, teens, and adults, including images, audio, and video.
- Culturegrams: a geography resource to help students learn about different countries, states, and provinces.
- Mango Languages: practice a world language in a conversational, self-paced course
- SIRS Discoverer: resources for understanding the pros & cons of issues, current events, and more.
PREPARE FOR STANDARDIZED TESTS & CAREER EXAMS
- Peterson’s Test Prep (formerly Testing and Education Reference Center): AP, SAT, ACT practice tests, financial aid planning, and career exams
- SAT/ACT Study Guides: print versions are available to check out from our catalog; to access, log into our catalog
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)