ConnectED is a partnership between the Whatcom County Library System and all Whatcom County school districts and Lynden Christian Schools. The program allows K-12 students to check out books, audiobooks and educational resources, both online and in our branches, using a student library account. From the thousands of books, graphic novels, and audiobooks in our collection students can place holds and check out up to 4 items at a time.
To use your ConnectED account you’ll need to know your login: school code + your school ID or lunch number
Here’s what you can do with your ConnectED card:
CHECK OUT EBOOKS AND EAUDIOBOOKS
CHECK OUT BOOKS, AUDIOBOOKS, & MORE
Setting up a Bibliocommons account
STREAM MUSIC, MOVIES, & TV SHOWS
USE DIGITAL CONTENT FOR REPORTS, PROJECTS, AND LEARNING LANGUAGES
- Britannica Online: an online encyclopedia with three versions for kids, teens, and adults, including images, audio, and video.
- Culturegrams: a geography resource to help students learn about different countries, states, and provinces.
- Mango Languages: practice a world language in a conversational, self-paced course
- Gale in Context: resources on thousands of engaging topics including global issues, current events, world history, and science designed to meet the research needs of elementary, middle school, and high school students.
PREPARE FOR STANDARDIZED TESTS & CAREER EXAMS
- Peterson’s Test Prep (formerly Testing and Education Reference Center): AP, SAT, ACT practice tests, financial aid planning, and career exams
- SAT/ACT Study Guides: print versions are available to check out from our catalog; to access, log into our catalog
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)