Veterans’ Assistance Fund 360-778-6050 If you’re a Whatcom County veteran, we can help you or your family access local, state, and federal benefits and services. You can receive assistance through the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs for: Health care Compensation and Pension Housing and Home Loans Employment Education Childcare

Opportunity Council

Opportunity Council Website: Flood Recovery Resources: PO Box 2134, Bellingham, WA 98227 1419 Cornwall Avenue, Bellingham, WA 98225 Phone: (360) 734-5121 | Fax: (855) 224-7921 | Email: Facebook Page: