1 (888) 535-0747, Option 1
917 Lakeridge Way SW
Olympia, WA 98502
The College Bound Scholarship is an early commitment of state financial aid to eligible students who enroll in middle school and meet the pledge requirements. The College Bound Scholarship covers average tuition at public college rates, some fees, and a small book allowance at over 65 colleges, universities, and technical schools in Washington.
What are the College Bound Scholarship requirements?
As part of the College Bound sign-up process, you pledge to:
• Graduate from a Washington State high school or approved homeschool program with a
cumulative 2.0 GPA or higher.
• Have no felony convictions.
• Apply for financial aid by completing the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) or WASFA (Washington Application for State Financial Aid) beginning your senior year of high school.
In order to receive the scholarship, you must fulfill the pledge and:
• Be determined as income-eligible by your college with the information from your FAFSA or
• Start attending college within one year of graduating from high school. In order to receive
College Bound funds, you must attend an eligible college at https://wsac.wa.gov/sfa-institutions
• Meet the program’s state residency standards for College Bound.