With your library card, you can choose from 40,000+ eBooks and eAudiobooks and read anywhere. Here’s how:
2. Open the app and login with your library card number and PIN
3. Search a title or browse collections; select a title by clicking on it
4. Once you’re on the eBook’s detail page, click the “Borrow” button
5. Select “Open book,” to read it right away, “Keep browsing” to search more titles,” or “Send to Kindle” to add the eBook to your Kindle
You’re all set! Watch the short tutorial above for more details or get started by downloading the free Libby app.
*Pro-tip: to only see currently-available eBooks and eAudiobooks, set your preferences to “Available Titles,” like this.
1. Go to http://anytime.overdrive.com (this is our eBook and eAudiobook provider)
2. Select the green “Sign in” button on the right side of the screen
3. Select your library from the drop-down, then login with your library card number and PIN; you can also login with with Facebook or an OverDrive account
4. Search a title in the search bar or browse collections; select a title by clicking on it
5. Click the “Borrow” button and choose how long you’d like to keep the eBook (choose from 7 to 21 days)
6. Select “Go to loans”
7. Click on the browser icons to read in your browser or select “Read now with Kindle” (if you choose this option, you’ll be taken to Amazon, where you’ll need to login, then select, “Get my library book”)
You’re all set! Watch the short tutorial above for more details or start browsing eBooks and eAudiobooks!