ConnectED is a partnership between the Whatcom County Library System and county school districts, which gives K-12 students access to great educational resources and learning materials in our libraries and internet.
Currently partnering with:
How will this help my student with school?
Digital content at WCLS helps with reports and projects, including:
- Britannica Online: an online encyclopedia with three versions for kids, teens, and adults, including images, audio, and video.
- Culturegrams: a geography resource to help students learn about different countries, states, and provinces.
- History Study Center: a collection of historical documents and maps for researching a variety of time periods.
- SIRS Discoverer: resources for understanding the pros & cons of issues, current events, and more.
Encourage reading with:
- eBooks: thousands of titles for every reading level with a wide range of topics and genres
- eAudiobooks: popular on long bus rides!
- digital magazines: over 150 titles
- AP tests – TERC
- ACT & SAT
- Career exams such as Cosmetology, Real Estate and Law Enforcement
- Scholarship searches and financial planning tools