Library Information and Resources
Welcome! While our buildings are closed, your Library card gives you access to a world of digital content and other services. Visit the Digital Content page or links below to discover all we have to offer. You will need a WCLS library card to use these resources – get a library card today!
WCLS DIGITAL BOOKS AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW
Search for eBooks and eAudiobooks for children.
Search for eBooks and eAudiobooks for teens.
Search for eBooks and eAudiobooks for adults.
WCLS DIGITAL RESOURCES
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DIGITAL CONTENT…
WCLS DIGITAL RESOURCES FOR STUDENTS AND KIDS
ONLINE RESOURCES FOR EARLY YEARS, KIDS, TEENS AND ADULTS
- UPDATE 3/13/2020: WCLS closes branches March 16-April 24 to mitigate COVID-19 spread
- UPDATE 3/10/2020 COVID-19 information and resources, library event cancellations
COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) INFORMATIONAL WEBSITES
- Whatcom County Health Department
(including fact sheets in Spanish, Russian, Chinese and Vietnamese)
- Washington State Department of Health
has set up a call center to answer questions about coronavirus in Washington State, how it is spread, and what to do if you have symptoms:
1-800-525-0127 (press #).
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Johns Hopkins COVID-19 Interactive Dashboard (real time information on reported cases)
CONTACT US FORM
Click here to submit a question
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS