How does curbside pick up work?
- Library staff will wear cloth face masks, and we encourage you to do so, too.
- Library staff will frequently wash our hands.
- Books will be packaged in a paper bag to streamline handling. All library materials have been quarantined before they are distributed to patrons.
- All materials processing areas will be regularly disinfected.
- Staff have completed safe work practice training.
Curbside services are “no contact.”
We’re excited to offer this phased return of in-person services. For information about online library resources, visit wcls.org/info. Questions? Call us at (360) 305-3600.
WAIT TO HEAR FROM US
You will receive an email or phone call when your holds materials are ready for pickup. Library staff will help you schedule a holds pickup appointment
Check here for the most up-to-date hours for each branch
ARRIVE FOR YOUR SCHEDULED PICKUP
Each WCLS library offers either a curbside or walk-up holds pickup service. Please follow the directions at the branch. Thank you for social distancing and wearing a face mask when interacting with library staff.
Manage Your Holds with a Bibliocommons Account
Log In or Sign Up with your library card number and PIN to reserve items online
(watch video for more info)