3rd Annual Forest of Words Teen Poetry Contest
To Participate You Need To
- Live in Whatcom County
- Be in 6th-12th grade
- Submit your entry by February 14, 2013
- All poetry is original and created by you
- One entry per person
- Entries will be judged by a panel of librarians
- Winners will receive copy of A Forest of Words and will be invited to a poetry workshop
- Let your parent/gaurdian know you are entering your work to be published
- If you are over the age of 13, please submit your entry using the online form below
The Fine Print: Privacy: The data collected on the Teen Entry form will be used by Whatcom County Library System and our agents, for the following purposes: For the sole purpose of judging the Teen Poetry submissions.
After first publication in the anthology, rights revert to the author.
Questions? Email Katrina or Tamar or call 360-592-2422.
If you are under 13: PRINT and MAIL this form to:
Tamar Clarke, Teen Services Coordinator
5205 Northwest Drive
Bellingham, WA 98226