premium content requires a WCLS Library Card
- Bellingham Herald -- and popular magazines in full-text. Local newspaper articles include business news, elections, food and drink, opinion, sports, obituary and more.
- ReferenceUSA -- Business and residential listings of over 12 million U.S. companies, organizations, agencies, 1.3 million Canadian companies, and 120 million residences.
- 2-1-1 Community Resources Database. The database contains over 8,200 health and human service providers, representing 11,300 sites and more than 19,800 local services available throughout Washington to help meet your needs. If you do not find the service you need, please dial 2-1-1 from anywhere in Washington to speak to a 2-1-1 Information and Referral Specialist for assistance. Or dial toll free 1-877-211-WASH (9274).
- Bellingham-Whatcom County Tourism On this site you can quickly find local businesses, organizations and resources you need for a visit, convention, or general community information.
- Bellingham Whatcom Economic Development Council The Bellingham Whatcom Economic Development Council (EDC) is a non-profit association of public and private entities organized to provide economic development leadership and programs to sustain and enhance the economic vitality of Whatcom County.
Opportunity Council--The Opportunity Council is a local Community Action Agency serving homeless and low income people. Our programs work to create positive change, both in the lives of the people we serve and in our community.
Whatcom Literacy Council--The Whatcom Literacy Council (WLC) is dedicated to increasing literacy skills for adults in Whatcom County. Since 1978, the Whatcom Literacy Council has been helping adults improve their literacy skills or learn to use English as a second language. Through customized, individual tutoring, our students learn critical skills needed to become self –sufficient. WLC is accredited by ProLiteracy America, the largest adult literacy organization in the United States.