Become a Library Volunteer
- Explore current Volunteer Opportunities or talk with a library manager.
- Find an opportunity that sounds interesting to you.
- Complete and submit an Application for Volunteer Position form to the contact person listed on the Volunteer Position Description for the volunteer opportunity.
- Complete a brief interview with the contact person for your particular volunteer opportunity.
- If you are selected and commit to being a volunteer*, fill out the Volunteer Agreement and decide your schedule for training with your contact person.
*If accepted as a volunteer, a Washington State background check (at no cost to the volunteer) is required.